Here at Konza United Way there are several ways to get involved
Grow in your leadership development and join Konza United Way's Young Leaders Association or one of our many operating Committees.
Young Leaders Association
- The Young Leaders Association wants to recognized individuals who are committed to volunteerism, improving our community and personal growth.
- Members put their hearts, minds, hands and resources to work to make a difference.
- Members are 40 years old or younger and start with an annual gift of $250 or more.
- STEP UP PROGRAM: Contribute at least $250 the first year, a suggested gift of $500 the second year, $750 by the third year and $1,000 by the fourth year or by age 40, whichever comes first.
- Attend exclusive social events.
- Network with key individuals in the community.
- Contact us through email: email@example.com or by phone: 785-776-3779
Konza United Way Committees
Become a member of one of Konza United Way’s operational committees and be a voice in the community to help make an impact. Each committee meets once a month to go over new ideas and progress in development.
- Marketing Committee- help to develop new strategies to communicate our message and spread awareness.
- Campaign Committee- create and develop new ideas to further improve our campagin strategies.
- Community Impact Committee- provides direction on the allocation of funds to our supported agencies and our community fund.
- Contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone:785-776-3779